Solo en inglés.
Inside this 192-page hardback book, you’ll find:
– A street-level look at the lore of the Imperium of Man, the hive worlds that serve it, and Necromunda itself, plus a timeline for the history of this iconic world
– The core rules for playing games of Necromunda in the underhive, from the basic principles to phase-by-phase actions and skirmish combat
– A host of different game types to suit your needs, from one-off skirmishes and tournament play to sprawling Dominion campaigns
– Over a dozen scenarios to play through, plus guidelines for setting up your battlefield and rules for fighting in a cramped Zone Mortalis or industrial hell of a Sector Mechanicus
– A set of powerful tools for Arbitrators to shape the story and construct a perfect campaign
– Eight full lists of Skills to flesh out your hardened gang members
– A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance
Necromunda: Rulebook compiles the original Necromunda: Underhive Rule Book with content from the Necromunda: Gang War books, plus a range of Necromunda FAQs and Errata, to create a definitive guide to games of gang warfare. Once combined with a copy of your chosen gang’s supplement book (available separately), you’ll have all the rules you need to build your gang and claim victory in the violent struggles of Necromunda.